Friday, February 6, 2009

Spending Thaipusam Holiday in Butterworth, Penang

Today, I went to Kee Hooi's house. This is the first time that this guy drives back home. We departed at 12.35 p.m. He drives all along the journey from Institut Perguruan Ipoh to his house in Butterworth.

Some of my classmates asked me whether he managed to drive back home for the whole journey. I said to them that he can because I trust him. "Everyone will have their first time."

Finally, we reached his home by 3.00 p.m. after sending Choon Hock back to his home at Bukit Mertajam.

This is my third time visit to Penang. Hope that I'll enjoy my 3-day holiday here.

2 comments:

卿卿 said...

好一句i trust him!呵呵。。。
如果闷的话打给我们啦!

文^^ said...

When I am driving, i hope my passenger have the trust on the driver like u too~~