Monday, February 9, 2009

Silly Professor

A new professor entered the lecture hall for the first time. He brought along a bird cage with him. The cage was covered by a piece of cloth.

“Just look at the bird’s legs only, can anyone of you tell me what the name of this bird is?” asked the professor. Nobody answered him.

A few minutes later, a student came to the front.

“Where are you going?” the professor asked.

“I’m going to the washroom,” the student replied.

“Well, you have to answer my question before you can go,” said the professor.

“Sir, I’m sure that none of us could answer your silly question!” the student said loudly.

“How dare you! What is your name?” the professor asked angrily.

The student took off his shoes and stocking right in front of the professor and said, “Now, you look at my legs and tell me what my name is.”

1 comment: